- Last date for Abstract submission: 28/01/2019 ****** Last date for Early Bird Registration: 15/02/2019
- Participants made on-line payment for Registration fee & Accommodation charges are requested to bring and show the copy of transaction for verification, if require.
- All the student participants, who paid for accommodation charges in Non-AC Hostel (share room) has been arranged and it is confirmed as per the dates indicated in Filled Regn Form. All the participants must carry Photo-ID with address and produce the same, if demand ((mandatory for staying in Govt. Accommodation).
- Program Schedule of C-MET’s Annual Foundation Dayand Technical Sessions ofInt’l Conference of Supercapacitors, Energy storage & Applications(ICSEA-2019)Venue: TMCAA Academic Complex, Govt. Medical College, Thrissur-680581, Kerala
Scope of Conference
The conference is an initiative to provide a common platform for researchers working in the area of Energy, particularly materials and devices forenergy storage. This International conference on Supercapacitors, Energy storage & Applications [ICSEA-2019] will showcase the latest research trends and achievements on variousmaterial systems and their application potential. Establishing a network among researchers and end users to widen knowledge base and implement them for specific applications is also envisaged. Leading experts from India and abroad would be sharing their experience and expectations in this conference. Broadly the deliberations of the conference will focus on the following topics;
- Advanced energy storage systems &their applications including renewable energy
- Materials for supercapacitors and other hybrid energy storage systems comprising nanostructured carbon materials/composites,MXenes, metal oxides, electrolytes, etc.
- Emerging technologies for supercapacitors, hybrid supercapacitorsand other energy storage systems/devices for specific applicationswith special emphasis on automotive, industrial& power electronics
- Emerging materials and device designs.
- Roadmap for energy storage and applications